Facial micro-lipostructure in London, Bordeaux and Royan
A facial lipostructure or lipofilling is a cosmetic surgery that makes your skin look younger by filling in your wrinkles. Lipostructure uses your fat to form or replenish tissue volume to reduce signs of aging on your face. This technique was created in 1980 by Sydney Coleman and Pierre Fournier, but today, our clinic considers it to be outdated.
Liposuction has evolved since the addition of micro needles which are less invasive and have highly successful results. This is called micro-lipostructure. This surgical procedure is innovative, fast, and non-invasive yet provides reliable, long lasting, and natural results. Micro-lipostructure can only be performed by a trained doctor or in a cosmetic medicine clinic. Although it is not a major surgery, only trained and certified doctor can perform the procedure to give you the results you want. Doctor Lemierre is specialised in micro-lipostructure. His experience and training ensure you will be satisfied by the long lasting and natural results after the procedure.
Our team has been working together for over 12 years in micro-lipostructure through the reinjection of fat to make your skin radiant. Facial micro-lipostructure done by Doctor Lemierre in Bordeaux and Royan provides patients with natural, long lasting results with no scarring. When combined with regenerative medicine, micro-lipostructure can have significant advantages, even from a financial standpoint.
- Why choose to have a facial micro-lipostructure?
- Which zones are most often injected?
- What are the advantages and inconveniences of micro-lipostructure?
- What does a typical session look like?
- What are the results?
- What is the post-procedure process?
Micro-lipostructure fills in facial wrinkles and restores volume to the face. Hyaluronic acid, which is naturally present in the human body, efficiently corrects wrinkles and restores volume. By capturing water from the body, hyaluronic acid is not always absorbed by all facial zones, especially around the area of dark eye circles.
Thanks to micro-lipostructure, you can fill in these wrinkles. Contrary to hyaluronic acid, with micro-lipostructure we are able to adapt the treatment depending on where the fat is injected. By using fat, we can be even more precise. We use fat that is almost completely liquid, also called ‘nanofat’, where the lipid cells are miniscule. This has revolutionised the treatment.
Compared to hyaluronic acid, micro-lipostructure has the added advantage of being regenerative. We use certain properties from specific tissues in your body to improve the tissues in other zones. Hyaluronic acid does not have this regenerative aspect.
Many people do not want to inject ‘foreign products’ in their body. Through micro-lipostructure, Doctor Lemierre removes the possibility of your body rejecting the injection, since it comes from your own body and fat.
This is why micro-lipostructure is recommended and sought out by patients and surgeons. Whether it is for the affordability or the impressive results, medical experts in the field recommend micro-lipostructure via fat injections to ensure long lasting results, improved skin quality, a treatment which addresses all aspects of the face, and for its regenerative factor.
Micro-lipostructure is most often done in the following zones:
- Dark eye circles: with aging, eye bags have a tendency to become even deeper and sometimes discoloured, depending on the patient (red, purple, or brown). Hyaluronic acid is not recommended for this region, but fat re-injections can give you a natural and long lasting result.
- The upper and lower eyelids: as this zone ages, the eyelids deepen because of the accumulation of excess skin. Only micro-lipostructure can help you rediscover young and bright eyes.
- Cheekbones: cheekbones begin to sag as you age. Micro-lipostructure restores volume in this zone. The needles used during the procedure are so small the injection zones will be nearly invisible.
- Temples: the temples are an essential aspect of your face, connected to your eyebrows and eyes. Micro-lipostructure brings volume back to this region naturally which will make you look younger.
- Cheeks: after dieting or as you age, cheeks have a tendency to become hollow. With facial micro-lipostructure, we can fill in this region naturally for long lasting results.
- Lips: contrary to hyaluronic acid, micro-lipostructure is efficient in filling in your lips for a natural and durable result.
- Nasogenian folds: these are the folds that go down from your nose to the corners of your mouth. It is very common to fill in the nasogenian folds. Once again, our technique will give you long lasting results.
Micro-lipostructure can treat all facets of your face. Please notify your surgeon if you have had abnormal bleeding or allergic reactions after procedures in the past. Doctor Lemierre, a micro-lipostructure specialist in Bordeaux and Royan, will help you choose the best technique catered to your needs during the consultation session.
Micro-lipostructure removes fat from zone A with a mini aspiration tube and then re-injects the fat into zone B.
Micro-lipostructure came about in the 1980s, and has since evolved to be become a non-invasive, painless, effective regenerative cosmetic treatment with reliable and durable results.
Micro-lipostructure collects fat using a very small needle. Our team is trained to find the needle size and amount of fat to re-inject that corresponds to your needs.
Financially, micro-lipostructure treatments are effective, meaning you will not need as many other cosmetic medicine treatments, such as hyaluronic acid. However, this technique can also be combined with other methods, such as a cervical-facial lift or an eyelid surgery, both of which can optimise the results of micro-lipostructure.
Fat is very well tolerated. It provides patients with natural, long lasting results without any risk of rejection. It is efficient, innovative, and cheaper.
Micro-lipostructure is a minor surgical procedure with very little risks. During your consultation session, Doctor Lemierre will tell you about the possible, rare risks of the procedure.
The inconveniences that may come about: numbness in the treatment zones, bruising in the treatment zones, and swelling, all of which is common for all cosmetic surgeries, and will disappear within a few weeks.
Contrary to hyaluronic acid injections, facial micro-lipostructure is done in an operating room.
During the consultation session, we will answer all your questions. We will analyse your needs and wants to offer you a personalised treatment plan depending on your skin type, your medical history, etc. We will then look at your complete medical history and request a physical examination before the procedure.
Prior to the procedure, it is highly recommended you quit tobacco for at least one month. You should not take any aspirin or anti-inflammatory medications in the 10 days prior to the operation. If the procedure is done under general anaesthesia, you should not eat or drink anything for 6 hours before the operation.
The day of the operation, we will either administer local or general anaesthesia depending on what we decided during the consultation session. In the ‘giving’ zone, we will collect the fat using a micro sucking tube. The fat is then ‘cleaned’ and ‘purified’ to remove impurities. It is then re-injected into the ‘receiving’ zones.
The procedure can last anywhere between 1 and 4 hours. Patients often go home the same day as the procedure.
The results are effective 3 months after the operation. This innovative technique helps patients get natural and long lasting results.
Facial micro-lipostructure improves facial features to make you look younger. It can make your facial features look harmonious and toned.
The recovery period is not very intense:
- Virtually painless
- You can resume all physical activities 10 days after the procedure
- You can resume professional activities 7 to 14 days after the procedure
- You can resume your social life one week post-op
- Swelling is very common after any cosmetic surgery. The bruises will disappear maximum 8 days after the operation
Our team uses the latest micro-needles. We use innovative techniques such as nanofat (very thin and diluted fat) so bandages, stitches, and other inconveniences are not needed.